- “Just Like Serial Abusers”: Journalist On MJ Akbar’s “Consensual” Remark
- The Week journalist wins IPI-India Award for ‘Naga underground camps’ story
- Social media’s misinformation battle: No winners, so far
- Despite crackdown, ‘junk news’ still flourishes on Facebook, Twitter: Researchers
- Zuckerberg says the future is sharing via 100B messages & 1B Stories/day
- Why are Silicon Valley execs banning their kids from using social media?
- I Built a Social Media Following of 1 Million in 30 Days. Here’s How You Can, Too.
- DD Video Journalist Records Anguished Message During Dantewada Naxal Attack
- Govts failing to probe murders of journalists; Mexico, India have most pending cases: IPI
- When ‘what’s on your mind’ is tragic, not happy – sharing sad news on social media
Founder, Media Network